What can YOU do to transform Ethiopia?
- YOU can become Ethiopia’s goodwill ambassador and promote Ethiopia.
- YOU can boost Ethiopia’s foreign currency reserve by sending your remittances legally.
- YOU can open foreign savings account in Ethiopia and get a better rate of interest.
- YOU can purchase EEPCO’s Millennium Bond and get good return for it.
- YOU can invest in agriculture, manufacturing, mining, ICT, construction & consultancy.
Like us on Facebook
Ethiopian Dam Chronology1932 Akaki (Akaki River) 6 MW
1953 Tis Abay 1 (Nile River) 11.5 MW
1960 Koka (Awash River) 42.3 MW
1966 Awash 2 (Awash River) 32 MW
1971 Awash 3 (Awash River) 32 MW
1973 Fincha (Fincha River) 100 MW
1989 Melka Wekena 153 MW
1990 Sor 5 MW
2001 Tis Abay II (Nile River) 75 MW
2004 Gibe 1 (Omo River) 184 MW
2009 Tekeze (Tekeze river) 310 MW
2009 Gibe 2 (Omo River) 420 MW
2010 Tana Beles (Belesa River) 435 MW
2013 Gibe 3 (Omo River) 1870 megawatt
2017 Great Millennium Dam (Nile River) 5250 MW
EEPCO Millennium Bond Archive
Posted on August 14, 2011 | No CommentsAddis Ababa, August 11 (WIC) – Government Communications Affairs Office Minister and secretary of the Public Participation National Council for the Grand Ethiopian Renaissance Dam Project, Bereket Simon said Ethiopians...
Posted on April 18, 2011 | No CommentsThe Great Millennium Dam, the largest dam on the continent, continues to receive tremendous public support since the plan was made public two weeks ago. Gift groups of companies have...
Posted on April 17, 2011 | No CommentsAddis Ababa, April 17 (IANS) Ethiopia has begun constructing the country’s biggest power project on the Nile that will be built totally by local engineers and technicians. It will benefit...
Posted on April 11, 2011 | 11 CommentsFeatures of the Bond • Bond type : Corporate Bond • Issuer of the bond : Ethiopian Electric Power Corporation( EEPCO) • Agent: Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) • Name...