What can YOU do to transform Ethiopia?
- YOU can become Ethiopia’s goodwill ambassador and promote Ethiopia.
- YOU can boost Ethiopia’s foreign currency reserve by sending your remittances legally.
- YOU can open foreign savings account in Ethiopia and get a better rate of interest.
- YOU can purchase EEPCO’s Millennium Bond and get good return for it.
- YOU can invest in agriculture, manufacturing, mining, ICT, construction & consultancy.
Like us on Facebook
Ethiopian Dam Chronology1932 Akaki (Akaki River) 6 MW
1953 Tis Abay 1 (Nile River) 11.5 MW
1960 Koka (Awash River) 42.3 MW
1966 Awash 2 (Awash River) 32 MW
1971 Awash 3 (Awash River) 32 MW
1973 Fincha (Fincha River) 100 MW
1989 Melka Wekena 153 MW
1990 Sor 5 MW
2001 Tis Abay II (Nile River) 75 MW
2004 Gibe 1 (Omo River) 184 MW
2009 Tekeze (Tekeze river) 310 MW
2009 Gibe 2 (Omo River) 420 MW
2010 Tana Beles (Belesa River) 435 MW
2013 Gibe 3 (Omo River) 1870 megawatt
2017 Great Millennium Dam (Nile River) 5250 MW
Posted on June 3, 2011 | No CommentsHawassa, June 3 (WIC) –Ambassador of Germany to Ethiopia, Lieselore Cyrus said that her government would provide the necessary support to Ethiopia’s five-year Growth and Transformation Plan (GTP). Ambassador Cyrus...
Posted on April 18, 2011 | No CommentsPRESS RELEASE April 16, 2011 – LONDON Ethiopians and UK citizens of Ethiopian origin have vowed to contribute their share to the Five-Year Growth and Transformation Plan (GTP) following discussions...
Posted on April 11, 2011 | 1 CommentEthiopians and Ethiopian- Americans domiciling in and around the Washington Metro Area have pledged to play their role in realizing Ethiopia’s Growth and Transformation Plan (GTP), in a spirited two-day...