What can YOU do to transform Ethiopia?
- YOU can become Ethiopia’s goodwill ambassador and promote Ethiopia.
- YOU can boost Ethiopia’s foreign currency reserve by sending your remittances legally.
- YOU can open foreign savings account in Ethiopia and get a better rate of interest.
- YOU can purchase EEPCO’s Millennium Bond and get good return for it.
- YOU can invest in agriculture, manufacturing, mining, ICT, construction & consultancy.
Like us on Facebook
- Joseph Jamene on Salini starts filling Gibe III dam
- Yonas on EEPCO Millennium Bond
- lamma megbo on Ethiopians intensify support for Renaissance Dam: Bereket
- referencement naturel on Great Millennium Dam moves Ethiopia
- ALI on Egyptian ambassador tells Ethiopia that Egypt will negotiate over disputed Nile River issues
Ethiopian Dam Chronology1932 Akaki (Akaki River) 6 MW
1953 Tis Abay 1 (Nile River) 11.5 MW
1960 Koka (Awash River) 42.3 MW
1966 Awash 2 (Awash River) 32 MW
1971 Awash 3 (Awash River) 32 MW
1973 Fincha (Fincha River) 100 MW
1989 Melka Wekena 153 MW
1990 Sor 5 MW
2001 Tis Abay II (Nile River) 75 MW
2004 Gibe 1 (Omo River) 184 MW
2009 Tekeze (Tekeze river) 310 MW
2009 Gibe 2 (Omo River) 420 MW
2010 Tana Beles (Belesa River) 435 MW
2013 Gibe 3 (Omo River) 1870 megawatt
2017 Great Millennium Dam (Nile River) 5250 MW
Buy The Dam Bond! Archive
Posted on April 5, 2013 | No CommentsAddis Ababa, April 5 – Ethiopian Development Bank announced the procurement of the government bond for the Grand Renaissance Dam is going on as per the plan. The Bank said […]
Posted on April 18, 2012 | 6 CommentsThe government of Djibouti has earned the place as the largest foregin buyer of bonds, which Ethiopia is issuing to finance its most grand hydroelectric dam, on the River Abay […]
Posted on July 25, 2011 | 1 CommentMillinium Dam Donations to be converted to Bond. Click here to read more. Did you like this? Share it:Tweet
Posted on April 11, 2011 | 12 CommentsFeatures of the Bond • Bond type : Corporate Bond • Issuer of the bond : Ethiopian Electric Power Corporation( EEPCO) • Agent: Commercial Bank of Ethiopia (CBE) • Name […]
Posted on April 11, 2011 | 9 CommentsThe Millennium Hydroelectric Power Project has officially started construction. Prime Minister Meles Zenawi vowed for all Ethiopians to be involved in what he calls “Ethiopia’s contribution to the region”: a […]